Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Your Web site, the centerpiece of today's marketing

Several of my coaching clients have been discussing Web site questions with me. Funny, because I’m in the process of revising my own Web site, and I’ve been in deep research with various options.

I’ve been using the Web-making tool, included in my Microsoft suite, to make perfectly serviceable Web site.

But…

When I’m honest, it doesn’t have the sparkle that complements my personal growth and coaching work.

A Web site should be considered the centerpiece of marketing. Other marketing efforts – both personal and print – should refer your prospects to the site. Let’s face it, in our modern world, printed materials age quickly. They’re unhandy to distribute fully and quickly. A Web site can be instantly updated and kept current with less effort, and available 24-7.

My research is bringing up several choices, all of which offer pretty cool templates:

Homestead
1to1

Godaddy

There's even a free option, Microsoft's Office Live.

Have a favorite? I’ll check it out and report back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karen reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand, contain profanity, personal attacks or seek to promote a personal agenda not related to the post topic.